Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What in the world are they doing to us vitamin D deception

It has become the norm to see theses lines in the sky....most people you talk to will say the lines have always been there....BULLSHIT....I have been studying the chemtrails for over ten years, and they seem to have intensified over the last few years.....it amazes me when I talk to people, all I hear them say is we have had this bad cough, nasal congestion, headaches....the list goes on and on...everyone thinks it is just a cold or some other type of virus....there is way too many people that have breathing problems now that we can not determine how it happens.....most people I talk to seem to think I am a nut job when I tell them about chemtrails....they say things like that is a contrail, no it is not a contrail, a contrail will dissipate after a short distance in the sky....chemtrails will spread out and cause the sky to cloud up...from my personal observations I have noticed it will usually rain within a few days of the spraying in my location..... There are so many theories out now trying to explain why the spraying is occurring that it will make your head spin.....whatever the reason for the spraying it can not be good..


No comments:

Post a Comment