Monday, January 16, 2012

Illuminati Symbolism

Where to begin, I know there are a bunch of people who either do not believe in the Illuminati or have never heard of them...One thing is for sure, when you look at the symbolism that is all around us, there has to be a connection to something...The video posted in this article points out some interesting symbols that have made their way into films. A coincidence or is this a purposeful acknowlegement? Look at the symbols for some of the major corporations in the world, CBS has the all seeing eye as their logo, Time Warner the same....So much of what we a subjected to from TV and movies is subliminal, images are shown so quickly that only the subconscious brain is able to pick up on them. Does that influence us?
Why would the Illuminati want to use this practice to advertise themselves? I think the reason is conditioning the minds. I know in advertising it is used constantly to have us buy a particular brand or product. Why is it put into other forms of media, as the clip below shows? It is my opinion, used to control us in a way that we are not aware of. The elite are power grabbing control freaks, inserting these symbols they can continue to control by means of manipulation. Since I was a child I remember looking at the $1.00 bill and wondering why it had a pyramid with an eye on top, I would think that was a strange thing to have on our money....everywhere symbols are around us, maybe there is nothing to it...then again maybe there is more to it than meets the EYE!! View My Stats

No comments:

Post a Comment