Monday, January 23, 2012

JFK TRIED TO WARN US

JFK knew the truth about the coming Global takeover and tried warning the American people...the speech you can hear in the video below, is right on point with the things that are happening to this country today. Was JFK killed over the speech? I don't think it was one speech in particular that got him killed but the whole cover up he was about to expose....I do feel he would have exposed these criminals for who and what they are if he had not been taken out by them...He was truly a man who cared for America and it's people...in my opinion.

Also in the video you can see Bush Sr. talking about how the NWO will succeed, I remember hearing the speech, when he said New World Order, (NWO) I just about feel out, this was long before the internet was full of conspiracy theories and before the TRUTH had been exposed...I could not believe it, a sitting United States President was talking about they seek the NWO. Who seeks it? Obviously it is not the citizens of this country or any other country.
We must continue spreading the word and waking up the one's who have not seen the TRUTH. 
I am optimistic, that more and more are waking to see the lies that we have been lead to believe. Ten years ago when I would speak of the corruption no one wanted to hear about it, now I can openly talk to more and more people who are finally removing the wool from their eyes, albeit most people are only peeking from the veil of conspiracy. The new laws that have been imposed upon us (NDAA, Patriot Act... etc) are trying to discourage a mass awakening of the people, we must stand strong and continue the good fight. No matter how hard they push us we will push back harder. Why should we let a small minority control and manipulate the majority? We all have the power to stand and say "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore."

"SEEK THE TRUTH AND IT WILL FIND YOU."              

http://trust-the-truth.blogspot.com/




http://trust-the-truth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment