Monday, January 2, 2012

They will be coming for US!!!

I hope we the PEOPLE will wake up before it is too late, I know for most people all this is really hard to understand...how can our government do this to it's people? Why would they do this? These are only a couple of questions you may be asking yourselves....in reality the government does not care about you or me, they are concerned about world governance....we are in an age now that is unlike any time before in our history...The president is a mere puppet, he is told what to do and how to do it....With the signing of the NDAA into law we are in for some drastic changes, changes that will make the US look more like Pre WWII Germany.....papers please...just with me writing these words in this blogg, I could be considered a danger to the people....WAKE UP MY FRIENDS AND SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH!!!


http://www.naturalnews.com/034538_NDAA_American_citizens_indefinite_detainment.html#ixzz1iGkaTia8

No comments:

Post a Comment